Lord Richard Dannatt's insightful presentations on what makes a good leader and how to lead high performance teams, provide audiences with a deeper understanding of the skill and development required, and focuses on the 3 Keys to Successful Leadership:
- K1 Bridging the Gap Between Strategy & Tactics - What's the Missing Link?
- K2 Delegation, Trust & Supervision - What is the Leader's Role?
- K3: Integrity of the Leader.
Lord Dannatt is always happy to join panel discussions or create a bespoke presentation, and enjoys answering questions on subjects as broad as the audience's imagination.
Lord Richard Dannatt’s other speech topics are:
- The 5Cs of Inspirational Leadership: Character, Commitment, Connection, Competence, Communications
- Geopolitics: The Risk and Opportunities of Russia and the Ukraine Crisis
- Soldiers and Safety - Contradiction in Terms?
- A Look Back, A Look Forward - Reflections on 40 Years as a Soldier
Lord Richard Dannatt is charismatic and engaging, combining eloquence and humour in his content rich, personalised presentations.