Edgar Perez has addressed thousands of top executives around the world through keynote speeches and corporate training programs on quantum computing, artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning, financial trading & cybersecurity.
He has presented in Beijing, Chicago, Hong Kong, Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, Lima, London, Miami, Naples, New York, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm and Warsaw, among other global capitals. Edgar also contributes to The New York Times and China’s International Finance News and Sina Finance.
Popular keynote speaking topics Include:
• Meet the Blockchain’s Newest Hype Machine: NFTs
• The Artificial Intelligence Breakthroughs that are Changing the Digital World
• Advice for Global Organizations: Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste
• Achieving Digital Impact with “State-of-the-art” Deep Learning
• Is the Global Race to Achieve Quantum Supremacy Coming to an End?
• What the Boeing 737 Groundings can teach us about Technology and Automation
• Neuro what? Neuromorphic Computing and the Quest to Build an Artificial Brain
• The Ultimate Business Disruptor: Quantum Computing
• The Importance of the Cybersecurity Framework for Directors and CEOs
• The Challenges of Content Creation on Machine Learning Steroids
• Managing the Upcoming Tsunami of Unstructured Data with Artificial Intelligence
• Trade Wars and their Impact on Financial Markets already influenced by • Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Social Engineering: The “Weakest Human Link” in Cybersecurity
• The Biggest Risk for Financial Markets
• Establishing or Improving a Cybersecurity Program
Edgar Perez has presented to the US Department of Defence, US Securities and Exchange Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Quant Investment & HFT Summit APAC (Shanghai), CFA Singapore, Hong Kong Securities Institute, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University and University of International Business and Economics (Beijing), among other public and private institutions.
In addition, he has spoken at a number of global conferences, including Institutional Investor’s CEO Roundtable (Berlin) and Global Growth Markets Forum (London), Cyber Security World Conference (New York), Inside Market Data (Chicago), Emerging Markets Investments Summit (Warsaw), CME Group‘s Global Financial Leadership Conference (Naples Beach), Harvard Business School‘s Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference (Boston), MIT Sloan Investment Management Conference (Cambridge), TradeTech Asia (Singapore) and FIXGlobal Face2Face (Seoul).