Robert Siciliano is fiercely committed to informing, educating, and empowering individuals so they can be protected from violence and crime in the physical and virtual worlds.
His ‘tell-it-like-it-is' style is sought-after by major media outlets, executives of leading corporations, meeting planners, and community leaders to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Robert is accessible, real, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment's notice on breaking news.
Here are just some of the topics that Robert Siciliano can cover:
* How fake IDs are easier than ever to come by online
* How To Steal A Car: Hack It!
* Why and How Phishing Scammers Target Macs
* 5 Digital New Year's Resolutions For Parents
* Updating and Upgrading Your Digital Technology
* Safe Banking On Your Mobile Device
* Phishers Use Social Media
* Supermarket Skimming Scam Highlights Retailer Risk
* Securing New Digital Devices
* The new ATM skimming threats: How gangs skim to finance their activities
* How your child's identity could be used to buy cars for criminals
* Giving your credit card to a hotel? Why you should think twice!
* Why tight-lipped women are hackers' biggest obstacle to stealing personal information
* Your new Facebook friend or Twitter followers could be CIA, FBI, or a criminal hacker
* Social media scams: How easy is it for someone to pretend to be you?
* Checked your medical record lately? You'll be shocked at what people are doing with your medical information!
* Want REAL privacy on Facebook? Learn how!
* How your kids may be responsible for compromising your online security
* The top 8 twitter hacking techniques
* The top 10 social media scams
* The top 10 most dangerous places to give out your social security number
Robert Siciliano will give your delegates the tools they need to protect themselves and their loved ones against identity theft.
Robert's media credentials include hard hitting and provocative contributions to Anderson Cooper, The Today Show, CBS Early Show, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, Inside Edition, EXTRA, Tyra Banks, Sally Jessie, Montel, Maury, Howard Stern, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, BusinessWeek, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Reader's Digest, Consumer Digest, Smart Money, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and many more. In addition to his role as a frequently quoted television news correspondent, Robert Siciliano is the author of "The Safety Minute: Living on High Alert – How to Take Control of Your Personal Security and Prevent Fraud”.
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Information Officers, and Boards of Directors from leading corporations such as McAfee Anti-Virus, Intelius, ADT, Gemalto, RSA, and Uni-Ball Corporation rely upon Robert Siciliano's insights, perspectives, and guidance to bring additional fire power and protections to their system and customer security initiatives.
Considering booking Robert Siciliano for your event? You may find the following client testimonials and comments helpful. To enquire further about Robert Siciliano for corporate and private bookings, click here or call us on +44 (0)1372 361 004.
On our meeting evaluations you scored a 9.8 out of 10 points and our members have given us numerous comments about what a wonderful and exciting presentation you put together.
It is with our sincere appreciation that we thank you for being our keynote speaker at our annual event. The information you presented was not only timely but eye-opening to many of out attendees.
The best part of your presentation was everyone was glued to your message. Your timing was impeccable, your stories were hilarious, and when you finished, nobody wanted to leave!
The evaluations of your session were outstanding and our member feedback was very positive - ratings of 10 out of 10 cant be beat!
On behalf of BP, I would like to thank you for a very memorable presentation and we look forward to having you back.
You did a fine job and had the audience laughing and interacting with you!
The enthusiasm Robert Siciliano generated within the group kept people on the edge of their seats. I would highly recommend Mr Siciliano as a speaker at any corporate event.
Overall Seminar Quality 96.25 out of a possible 100 rating. I'd like to sincerely thank you for making the Coldwell Banker Conference a great success.
Below you'll find products by Robert Siciliano which may be available for purchase. Click the image to view on Amazon’s website. Clients often like to purchase books and other merchandise as autographed give-aways at events where Robert Siciliano is appearing. For bulk purchases, please speak with the Booking Agent handling your event.
Tags for Robert Siciliano