Robert Siciliano is fiercely committed to informing, educating, and empowering individuals so they can be protected from violence and crime in the physical and virtual worlds.
His ‘tell-it-like-it-is' style is sought-after by major media outlets, executives of leading corporations, meeting planners, and community leaders to get the straight talk they need to stay safe in a world in which physical and virtual crime is commonplace. Robert is accessible, real, professional, and ready to weigh in and comment at a moment's notice on breaking news.
Here are just some of the topics that Robert Siciliano can cover:
* How fake IDs are easier than ever to come by online
* How To Steal A Car: Hack It!
* Why and How Phishing Scammers Target Macs
* 5 Digital New Year's Resolutions For Parents
* Updating and Upgrading Your Digital Technology
* Safe Banking On Your Mobile Device
* Phishers Use Social Media
* Supermarket Skimming Scam Highlights Retailer Risk
* Securing New Digital Devices
* The new ATM skimming threats: How gangs skim to finance their activities
* How your child's identity could be used to buy cars for criminals
* Giving your credit card to a hotel? Why you should think twice!
* Why tight-lipped women are hackers' biggest obstacle to stealing personal information
* Your new Facebook friend or Twitter followers could be CIA, FBI, or a criminal hacker
* Social media scams: How easy is it for someone to pretend to be you?
* Checked your medical record lately? You'll be shocked at what people are doing with your medical information!
* Want REAL privacy on Facebook? Learn how!
* How your kids may be responsible for compromising your online security
* The top 8 twitter hacking techniques
* The top 10 social media scams
* The top 10 most dangerous places to give out your social security number
Robert Siciliano will give your delegates the tools they need to protect themselves and their loved ones against identity theft.
Robert's media credentials include hard hitting and provocative contributions to Anderson Cooper, The Today Show, CBS Early Show, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, Inside Edition, EXTRA, Tyra Banks, Sally Jessie, Montel, Maury, Howard Stern, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, BusinessWeek, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, Reader's Digest, Consumer Digest, Smart Money, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and many more. In addition to his role as a frequently quoted television news correspondent, Robert Siciliano is the author of "The Safety Minute: Living on High Alert – How to Take Control of Your Personal Security and Prevent Fraud”.
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Information Officers, and Boards of Directors from leading corporations such as McAfee Anti-Virus, Intelius, ADT, Gemalto, RSA, and Uni-Ball Corporation rely upon Robert Siciliano's insights, perspectives, and guidance to bring additional fire power and protections to their system and customer security initiatives.