Dr James Bellini – ‘historian of the future’ – is a thought-provoking speaker and moderator and a regular choice at top-level management conferences and business schools on every continent.
A graduate of Cambridge with a PhD from the London School of Economics and a respected television broadcaster, in his keynote presentations James uses the perspectives of history to analyse current realities and explore the shape of things to come.
He shares insights on a wide range of future topics, including:
• The future of transport and mobility in tomorrow’s disrupted World
• A new ‘post-ownership’ economic culture?
• Smart cities in the future connected World
• Horizon 2030 and beyond: the future shape of logistics
• Scenarios for 2030: a western industrial Renaissance?
• The future of manufacturing: What is Industry 4.0?
• Big Data; the ‘Oil’ of the 21st Century?
• Generational Shift … Millennials, Generation Z and Generation Alpha
• Tomorrow’s company: new business models and the challenge for managers
• Future of work, the workplace and talent development in the Digital Age
• Innovation in a networked world
• Green Agenda: building a sustainable post-carbon future
• 21st Century – The Century of the City
• The Future of Food
• Healthcare and well-being in tomorrow’s digital environment
• Sci-fi movies: accurate guides to the future?
As a futurist, Dr James Bellini maintains a strong interest in the implications for the 21st century leadership agenda of the debate on global climate change, sustainable business practices and the carbon footprint impact of corporate activities.
Recent engagements have taken him to San Francisco, Dubai, Bangalore, Bahrain, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Chengdu, Kazakhstan and Miami and many venues across Europe.