When it comes to customer experience, brand loyalty and marketing strategy, Alex Hunter is one of the most sought-after speakers on the circuit. He has spoken at conferences and corporate events for organisations such as Twitter, McDonald’s Volkswagen, L'oreal, IKEA, Facebook, Cisco, Deloitte, Pepsi, Procter & Gamble, O2, Adobe, CapitalOne and the BBC.
He has appeared all over the world at major industry events such as ad:tech, SuperReturn, Future of Web Apps (London, Dublin, Las Vegas & Miami), Thinking Digital, Marketing 2.0, CIO Connect, iStrategy, Tech4Africa, MARKA, SuperReturn, and Internet World.
Alex Hunter is a passionate, energetic and knowledgeable keynote speaker who can engage any size audience size in any industry. The topics he speaks on include customer experience, branding, customer loyalty, reputation, marketing and how they all intersect with the digital world.
Alex’s popular speaking topics include:
- From High Street to Highway: taking great customer experience global
- Building enduring loyalty in a digital world
- Online, offline, and everything in between: building a truly scalable customer experience
- The Future of Customer
- Scaling brands globally: what works, what doesn't work
- Why Should I Love You? Building brands that stick